Monday, July 25, 2011

Swimmer's Ear and Sunshine

It's been a busy couple weeks at the Kona House. While I ran around, Kona recovered from Swimmer's Ear.

But even a tough case of Sideways-head did nothing to dent Kona's energy and we made our mornings on the trail a priority.

Summer comes and goes in waves this July. Just when cool temperatures and overcast mornings become expected, Sunshine breaks the routine.

Extra sun calls for extra lingering.
Whenever I'm tempted to hit the snooze or let Hectic steal my day, I remember I only get one chance to see this morning.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Mornings are so special. It's amazing how many people miss all that wonderful first light.

Hope Kona's ear is all better soon.

Diana said...

I love the quiet mornings. Yours look just beautiful! I hope Kona is feeling better.

Barb said...

Those morning shots on your run are always so beautiful! That first photo looks like Kona need some TLC.

Dawn said...

Good point, there's only one chance to see each morning ... thanks for reminding me.

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

Poor Kona, well, with the ear Poor Kona, but then she gets those awesome morning runs, so she is pretty lucky there, my dogs would love that!